Temple Volunteer Faculty, Temple University (Philadelphia, PA)
Professor of Physical Chemistry, Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT)
Ph.D., Chemistry, California Institute of Technology
Contribution to Gaussian:
CBS methods; Intrinsic Reaction Coordinate Maximum Energy (IRCMax) method for locating transition states
- High accuracy theoretical methods for the calculation of molecular energies.
- Methods applicable to transition states and potential energy surfaces for chemical reactions
- ‚ÄúA Complete Basis Set Model Chemistry. VI. Use of Density Functional Geometries and Frequencies,‚ÄĚ J. A. Montgomery, Jr., J. W. Ochterski, M. J. Frisch, and G. A. Petersson, J. Chem. Phys., 110 (1999) 2822.
- ‚ÄúCalibration and comparison of the G2, CBS, and DFT methods for computational thermochemistry,‚ÄĚ G. A. Petersson, D. K. Malick, W. G. Wilson, J. W. Ochterski, J. A. Montgomery, Jr., and M. J. Frisch, J. Chem. Phys., 109 (1998) 10570.
- ‚ÄúTransition States for Chemical Reactions. I. Geometry and Barrier Height,‚ÄĚ D. K. Malick, G. A. Petersson, and John A. Montgomery, Jr., J. Chem. Phys., 108 (1998) 5704.
- ‚ÄúComplete Basis Set Thermochemistry and Kinetics,‚ÄĚ G. A. Petersson, In Computational Thermochemistry, Karl K. Irikura and David J. Frurip Eds., ACS Symposium Series No. 677, p237, Washington, D. C., 1998.
- ‚ÄúComputational Study of the Kinetics of Hydrogen Abstraction from Fluoromethanes by the Hydroxyl Radical,‚ÄĚ M. Schwartz, P. Marshall, R. J. Berry, C. J. Ehlers, and G. A. Petersson, J. Phys. Chem., 102 (1998) 10074.
- ‚ÄúComment on Assessment of complete basis set methods for calculation of enthalpies of formation [J. Chem. Phys. 108, 692 (1988)]‚ÄĚ J. A. Montgomery, Jr., M. J. Frisch, J. W. Ochterski, G. A. Petersson, K. Raghavachari, and V. G. Zakrzewski, J. Chem. Phys., 109 (1998) 6505.
‚ÄúProperties of Diazocarbene [CNN] and the Diazomethyl Radical [HCNN] via Ion Chemistry and Spectroscopy,‚ÄĚ E. P. Clifford, P. G. Wenthold, W. C. Lineberger, G. A. Petersson, K. M. Broadus, S. R. Kass, S. Kato, C. H. DePuy, V. M. Bierbaum and G. B. Ellison, J. Phys. Chem., 102 (1998) 7100.
Last update: 10 August 2016